25 April 2005

an interesting few days

Lost my mobile over the weekend, well I thought i did, it turned up in the end, a mixture of many things seem to make me go off on a search when in all it was sitting down the side of a chair hmmm i might say, had a semi mild few words with a friend and vise versa, must be the full moon having its effects... rise above i must say, but i always find it amazing, that the simpler the problem or issue around the time of full moon it increases it 200%...

well over the last few days I have been along to an artists seminar organised through AN magazine. very useful in parts but i felt could have been more inclined towards the individual rather than artists groups. Some very interesting works and talks... from G39 and Castlefield Gallery especially.

Starting on definate plans to make new works in which I have approached a shopping centre developer in Derby to take some photographs of the on going works, some how i have the feeling i may not get the chance, for one the particular developer has a rep of keeping things in house and being very secretive. I shall record it in this blog once I know and then and only then I will name the development.

Having once photographed inside the shopping centre when i was at University and being taken to the office by a security guard, thinking I was part of a plan of industrial spying.... I thought it was quite obvious I wasn't, a similar thing happened to me while outside the centre on green land area off their property, I was shouted at by another guard what are you doing,
"mid shot with a large format, taking a photograph of the car park area from outside", I was within my legal right then i think.

Over the last week a couple of exhibition possiblities have come my way where i will inform this blog soon once I know whats going on and that I will be doing them.

Anyway thats it for now from me.

No comments: