14 April 2005

a day of being called in

Last minute callings to duty, well I did say yes, so I can't complain really. Anyway I have to write now. My recently aquired burns of 'JagaJassist' - The Stix and 'Lars Horntveth' - Pooka are being played to death, where the vinyl has gone to the way side for abit, but saying that 'Martha Whitney' Its My Thing Lp and 'Kim Weston's' Brothers and Sisters track have been both played at extreme volume of late so I'm not loosing the plot yet.

Been changing my website around a bit lately just forming things up, where I've seen things act differently in various computers, I think thats it for a while, but its on going. Writing proposals to galleries pushing my Waiting Room show, now in the waiting stage, also getting prepared for self employment June will be my starting point.

Anyway better finish off there for now, got to rush off in a minute or two. If I get the inspiration to write later I will.

No comments: